For more info on ASU’s Nion Ultra-STEM click here.
Further reading on monochromated STEM-EELS:
- Exploring the capabilities of monochromated electron energy loss spectroscopy in the infrared regime
- Vibrational-loss EELS and the avoidance of radiation damage
- The influence of surfaces and interfaces on high spatial resolution vibrational EELS from SiO2
- Mapping vibrational surface and bulk modes in a single nanocube
- Measuring bandgap states in non-stoichiometric oxide nanoparticles using monochromated STEM EELS: The Praseodymium-ceria case
- Nanoscale probing of local hydrogen heterogeneity in disordered carbon nitrides with vibrational EELS